2021: LA GRAN REAPERTURA
Banca March is the only 100% family owned bank, which allows them not to be subject to the urgencies and market fluctuations suffered by listed entities and to be guided exclusively by the interests of their clients.
Founded on 1926, and after more than 90 years of existence, they are specialists in Private Banking and Business consultancy, with an unrivalled business model based on prudence and long-term relations.
The vocation of service and the closeness in the day-to-day management, attributes characteristic of the approach of a family business towards its customers, are an absolute priority for their team.
They have four generations of the March family at the helm of the Group, always being faithful to a management style based on prudence. They are specialized in seeking sustained profitability over time, minimizing market swings and ensuring the preservation of their clients’ assets.
Banca March is specialized in the management of assets of businessmen and family businesses managers, offering a comprehensive service.
What makes them different?
Their internationally recognized experience allows them to offer a differentiated advice and asset management service.
- Transparency and commitment
- Differentiated offering of investment instruments
- Personalized Advice
One of their main attributes is the growth:
- Growing in Confidence: The tranquility of being a client of one of the most solvent banks in Europe and with its own resources, core capital, which represent more than double the average of the Spanish banking sector.
- Growing in a sustainable way: The commitment of Banca March and its shareholders is embodied in the requirement to preserve the assets of our clients thanks to prudent management and a long-term vision seeking sustained profitability over time.
- Growing together: Banca March’s specialization model is based on the advice of Private and Business Banking. They have unique products such as co-investment, where clients can invest in the same investment vehicles or projects in which our shareholders invest.
- Growing by taking firm steps: Banca March’s business model is unique and not replicable, it offers a superior quality of service and specialized advice from excellent professionals who work to preserve and grow their clients’ assets.
After many months in which the economic situation has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, and with the worst global recession since World War II, it is clear at Banca March that 2021, which is now starting, will be the year of the reopening and the beginning of the normalization of the economy and the markets.
For this reason, Banca March is planning a great digital meeting, for January 28th, 2021, in which the bank will present its economic perspectives and its vision of assets, and how it is preparing to invest in this new environment. in which 6 specialist speakers, 3 bank managers, and other external speakers will take part.
To communicate it to their clients and potential clients, the campaign has consisted of several elements:
- Banner on the Home
- Banners on the commercial website
- Page in various daily and economic press media
- Email to clients differentiating various segments
- Cover of the monthly House View
In all the pieces, an image of La Fenice, the emblematic opera house of Venice, has been worked as a symbol of recovery that, like a Phoenix, has been able to resurface from multiple and harsh fires.